- There are two categories for the Social Innovation Competition - Ideation & Enterprise
- A maximum of two members shall be allowed to represent a team.
- The minimum age of both members shall be 18 years as on 31st October, 2019.
- The competition includes 2 levels of screening. The first level screening shall be done based on the online submission of the application form and relevant documents.
- The best 5 (five) social enterprises and best 5 (five) ideas shall be shortlisted in the first level screening.
- They will be invited for the second level screening or the pitching round in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
- The travel, accommodation and local conveyance for short listed teams will be covered.
- Top 3 winners in each category shall be awarded cash prize and seed money to start projects in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The idea or enterprise should be designed to solve social problems pertaining to India in any of the following sectors: -
- Skill Development and Capacity Building
- Livelihood Intervention
- Handicrafts, Textiles and Leather Works
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Logistics and Transportation
- Agriculture, Food Processing and Forestry
- Waste Management
- Renewable and Clean Energy
- Environment and Sustainability
- Gender Equality
- Policy and Security
- Infrastructure and Housing
- The idea or enterprise should be relevant in the context of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The applicant entrepreneurs should have a plan and be willing to work in Arunachal Pradesh if they are selected.
Financial Norms to be followed
The cash prize shall be given with the announcement of results during the event. However, the seed money shall be given only after approval of the project proposals and starting of work in Arunachal Pradesh by the entrepreneurs.
Two weeks' time shall be given to the entrepreneurs to submit their projects/business proposals to be implemented in Arunachal Pradesh.
Once the proposal is approved, forty per cent (40%) of the approved amount shall be paid after signing an MoU with the state government and the remaining 60 percent amount will be paid in two installments of 30 percent each based on the progress of the project and the milestone achieved.
Click Here to Download the Format for Presentation