Prize Details

              The winners of the Social Innovation Challenge will be awarded with a prize money, a trophy, a certificate and seed money to start their project in Arunachal Pradesh. The prize details are as given below:

Financial Norms to be followed

                The cash prize shall be given with the announcement of results during the event. However, the seed money shall be given only after approval of the project proposals and starting of work in Arunachal Pradesh by the entrepreneurs.
                Two weeks' time shall be given to the entrepreneurs to submit their projects/business proposals to be implemented in Arunachal Pradesh.
                Once the proposal is approved, forty per cent (40%) of the approved amount shall be paid after signing an MoU with the state government and the remaining 60 percent amount will be paid in two installments of 30 percent each based on the progress of the project and the milestone achieved.

Click Here to Download the Format for Presentation